Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cards and INCHIES!!!

This was the second card I ever tried to make. I even used a plate to emboss the flowers. It was really fun and I learned a lot from it!This was the first altered journal I did. The butterflies are 3-D and curl downward and have stickles in a few places on the wingsThis was a swap I hosted, where every lady made 40 inchies of 1 letter. So when it was all put together it looked like this! I gave mine to Cade's preschool teacher at the end of the year.This picture may prove I am certifiable. For one swap I was in I had to make 1,000 inchies. So I printed out paper that says "Bloom where you are planted" (One of my favorite sayings ever) Cut them into 1x1 squares stamped each one with a flower and then used stickes in the center.This last picture is of the amazing can I got from ChristinePalmer on the Cricut message board! We were in a relationship swap and had words for each letter in the alphabet. Like dazzle and valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment