Monday, March 22, 2010

*Moosetrack Monday*


Who's in need of a little *VACATION*? I know I am! Head on over to Paper Popsicles and pick up a great Vacation digi! Don't wait it's only available for 3 DAYS! While you are there check out some of the great inspiration to start off you week! There is a great vacation LO by Lynda and some awesome coconut drinks! It will have you dreaming of tropical getaways in no time!

Also if you enjoy finding inspiration and chatting it up with the girls head on over to SNR and join us for exclusive challenge and when we reach 100 members we all get a free digi stamp and shaped card! So come join us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Callie-My name is Jamie, I talked to Abi earlier today and she told gave me your blog link and told me that she's trying to switch teams for the TGF challenge. I was wondering, if you'd be ok with me taking her spot. my blog is jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com or you can email me at bamiester@gmail.com. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I've contacted Marie to let her know about the changes in the teams. Hopefully it's not too much of a hassle for you all! :D Best of luck! :D

    ReplyDelete