Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And now a little fairy dust...


Prairie Fairy is having a design team call! I just found this company through a friend and LOVE them! I have a wishlist of stamps next to the computer! Thank heavens it's payday week! LOL But really if you haven't been by there go check it out! This was the card I made, I love this sweet little fairy! I decided to paper piece her dress and the flower first, and then colored the rest of her in with my Copics. Her wings are sticked. The flowers I used were paper roses, which are VERY easy to make but I had never made them so small before! I used my computer to generate the sentiment. All of the paper was from Vintage Morning line. And I used the sketch from Stamp with Fun by Emmi41. Prairie Fairy thank you for such a great freebie!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Calie! I love the way you printed the dress on DP, and the stickled wings and the paper roses! Fabulous!

    You are most welcome for the image! Thanks for entering the Prairie Fairy DT call!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete