Thursday, April 8, 2010

::Super sweets for birthday week at Paper Popsicles::

This week is birthday week at Paper Popsicles and we celebrating with some super yummy sweet treats! The shaped card I worked on this week was a strawberry! I instantly wanted to make my favorite kind - chocolate dipped! (everything is better dipped in chocolate) To make mine I used liquid applique waited the 24 hours then heated it so the choclate puffed up! Then added LOTS of brown glitter! Then I free handed the stem and leaves and rolled them through my paper crimper. And then printed out the sentiment and used my spellbinders to cut it out!

The digi I got to work with was a piece of cake, er... I mean pie! ::HAHA:: I LOVED coloring this image! I must have 6 or 7 colored just waiting to be made into cards! On thins one I colored it with my copic markers then added glossy accents to the filling and cherry. I decided to just make a very simple card so that the pie was the main focus! Hope you enjoy my work this week!

1 comment:

  1. Просмотрела всё всё интересные своеобразные у вас работы.

    ReplyDelete