Monday, May 24, 2010

Circus Elephant


Monday means it's time to head to Paper popsicles for some Moosetrack "mojo"! This week we a celebrating our four legged friends! I had so much fun working with a super cute elephant card! I knew as soon as I saw it he was definately a circus performer! I used a circle punch to create a scalloped edge around the blanket, or harness they wear. Then decorated it with two quick flower punches and a 2, I guess I just have second birthdays on the mind this month! Now head on over to Paper Popsicles to pick up the super cute turtle card template, and let's see your take on 4 legged friends!

2 comments:

  1. The paper for the elephant is amazing! This card is fantastic! I love the blanket. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautifully interesting fun

    ReplyDelete