Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Monday and Paper Popsicles is hosting our first challenge! Welcome to Monday's Mint Chocolate Chip Challenge!!! Challenge #1 is to use this sketch to create something beautiful!


So here is my take on the sketch! I started by picking my paper! I love the My Family line by FancyPants! If you haven't seen it yet go look it up it ROCKS! But I digress :) I snatched up the My Block digi from Cheeky Radishes and colored the homes to match my paper.Hope you like my take on the sketch! Now, what can you do with the sketch? Share it with us here!



3 comments:

  1. Super card! I love the colours and papers you've used. I also like the way you positioned the top circle (with sentiment). I always tend to centre everything, but I really like the look of what you've done. Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete