Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stitch IT!

Here is my latest card for Kenny K’s Krafty Girlz. This has to be one of my favorite cards. I love this card because it reminds me of when I played softball! I played for almost 10 years! So I colored Girl Batter from Kenny K’s shop in my old high school uniform! I love it! I tried my hand at hand stitching to make it look like the stitching from a softball. Hope you like it! All paper is from Sassafrass’ Monstrosity line. Join us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girls to share how you like to STITCH IT!

3 comments:

  1. OH Calie, This is such a fantastic card!! Your coloring is just perfect!!Great stitching!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calie your hand stitching is perfect!! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Calie
    Wow, I really love this card. Your colouring is perfect and the stitching is brilliant, such a great idea to make it like the stitching on a soft ball.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete