Monday, October 4, 2010

Rockin' the Grovers


This weeks challenge was very fun! I didn't even think to make a list on my layout! LOL! I literally made a list of the 10 Items I used to make my layout. Here are my supplies!
1. Tissue paper ( This was what the shoes were actually wrapped in, It had cute little Glovers all over it!)
2. Smooch ink in Azure (To highlight one of those cute little Grovers!)3. BlueBerry Bazzill paper
4. Blue Buttons (A great way to use the extras from Basic Grey!)
5. A cute heart ribbon slide from Blue Hills Studio
6. A super lovable Grover die cut
7. Ribbon
8. A Jenni Bowlin cardstock bingo button
9. Two tiny red brads to jazz up my computer generated title
10. Some cute photos of one of my favorite supermodels! :)
Hope eveyone gets a chace to join in this fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment