Monday, October 25, 2010

Cupid's Helper

Now I know it's Halloween time and I'm posting about Cupid?!?! No I haven't lost my mind it's my take on Simply Betty's 9th day of Halloween! It's all about LoVe potion no. 9! This was one of those challenges where it all just fell into place! I knew I wanted to make a drink, and remembered seeing on of these hanging drink mix holders on Splitcoast Stampers! I think this would be a fun thing to have for each adult in your trick-or-treat party. I know I'll be taking one! And don't you think Devil Rio would be the perfect helper for cupid - Drink it or else! :)

The paper is from Scribble Scrabble and DCWV. And of course Devil Rio is available at Simply Betty Stamps but hurry, she's will only be available until October 31st!

4 comments:

  1. Soooooo glad I popped onto your blog today. I've never seen these stamps before, and I'm really loving this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe....so cute Calie!!! LOVE IT!!

    Thanks for playing!!!

    Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome... that's my favorite potion too.. Water! Great job Calie thanks for hanging in there with us through the 12 days!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahahaaa!! LOVE it! Cupids helper! Great job! I love it! so glad you're sticking around with us on our 12 day challenges
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete