Monday, November 1, 2010

Non Halloween Layout with Halloween paper :)


When I first saw this challenge I was very nervous! I love Halloween papers but I have never used them for a non Halloween project! So as I flipped though my pictures I noticed that Even Halloween paper come in beautiful colors! On my page I used paper from Echo Parks Happy Halloween, and Summertime lines, and paper from Scribble Scrabbles Jeepers Creepers line as well as The Simply Stylish Collection. I used the lime green felt circle ribbon by Creative Imaginations! Don't be shy join us for this challenge at TrailMakers! You might even suprise yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Well done!!! Isn't it amazing what we can do? Good for you!!!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout! love the title & the colors you chose too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete