Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Howdy!

This is just a little card I made for my youngest son. He loves to take my cards everywhere with him and this one is super glued down to be extra durable! I made the card using Original Cowboy Kid digi from 2 Cute! Isn't he adorable?!?! For this card I didn't use any designer paper just blue and brown cardstocks and a woodgrain background stamp.
Allright I just have to show off my real life cowboy! These are the new pj's we got this weekend! LOL! I love this boy!!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW your boy is adorable! My boys would LOVE these PJ's. Your card looks fantastic, I bet your boy loves it. What a great image. I love the woodgrain background.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you are!!! it took me several days to find your blog... I should have sent you a message.... sorry I was sooooo slow :-P
    How cute is your real cowboy! ok, ok... not only your little man, your card is really cute too! love all the distressed look you gave it :-)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete