Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trick or Treat!



It's the second day of Halloween at Simply Betty Challenges! On the Second day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... 2 Trick or Treaters dancing down the street! I choose to work with some of the cutest trick or treaters, Jude and Peter! I love Jude, for my sons very first Halloween he wore a Frankenstein costume that looked just like this, head piece and all! Aww memories :) I decided to make a flip flop card for my 2 trick or treaters! What a fun card! My boys have taken turns all afternoon opeining and closing it! All paper is from Echo Park.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Way cute and super creative! What great papers, and those 2 little shenanigan are so cute together!!! Great job! (my vote doesn't count, but I'd vote for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh how adorable! You are a girl after my own heart using my little man's image...Franken-Jude! Thank you so much for participating in the 2nd day of Halloween at SBC!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete