Monday, December 27, 2010

Tag It with Trail Makers!

Hi everyone! The latest challenge at Trail Makers was so fitting for this time of year! I actually have two goodies to share. The first is a cute mug I made, this is what some people at work will be receiving this year. It is super simple to make. And doesn't thePaper Trail's December kit look stunning! Score a 12x 8 3/4 paper at every inch and glue down the left over tab. The handle was just folded in half and freestyled :) I filled the mug with yummy snickers and added a simple chipboard tag.




My second project was a set of tags. The best part was I could make them with leftover paper, and embellishments! LOVE that! I always try to make homemade tags that look slightly different for each family or event we go to. That way on Christmas day it is easy to know which gift we can tear into! These tags are going to be for my husbands family, so simple and beautiful!


2 comments: